Your Imagination Sets The Limits
With a lifting capacity of up to 330 lb / 150 kg, the range of applications is virtually unlimited. The installation of doors, windows, and cabinets are obvious uses, but flooring and the construction of porches, decks, and frameworks are also perfect opportunities to use this ingenious tool. All this and much more can easily be done with controlled precision thanks to the unique construction of the Viking Arm handheld jack.
Arm Precision Clamping Tool is a new product, giving craftsmen of most trades a helping hand. A miniature jack for holding, supporting, squeezing and adjusting a wide variety of items. Well-suited for the installation of doors, windows, storage systems, cold storage counters, ventilation systems and probably lots of other stuff.
One can do two men's job.
Arm Precision Clamping Tool be able to help with the installation of base cabinets, without a support strip.
Hardened stainless steel / aluminum
Capacity: up to 150 kg = 330 lb
Operation range (mm): 6-215
Standard base (mm): 5 x 105 x 87
Optional base (mm): 3 x 77 x 62
Mounting holes for safe operations
Weight: 1,4 kg = 3,0 lb
Extensively tested by FIMTECH (Norway)
- Innovative universal tool
- Lift, press, tighten with precision and control
- Impressive capacity for a compact hand tool
- Patented technical solutions
- May substitute multiple “traditional” tools
- Inspires creativity, secures quality and safety
- Increases productivity, saves time and money
- Sturdy and durable construction
- Components of highest quality
- Designed and manufactured in Norway
RETURN & WARRANTY
- 100% Secure payment with SSL Encryption.
- If you're not 100% satisfied, let us know and we'll make it right.
- Orders ship within 5 to 10 business days.
- Tip: Buying 2 products or more at the same time will save you quite a lot on shipping fees.